- MS in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of professional experience in predictive modeling/analytics with regression, classification and clustering techniques utilizing machine learning algorithms.
- Strong background in modeling, statistics, and optimization that can be demonstrated by either industry experience, advanced coursework, or published academic research.
- Experience working with APIs (including RESTful APIs)
- Knowledge of querying data sources directly using SQL-like query languages from data warehouse
- Strong understanding of business processes and how data architectures and reporting procedures impact them
- Build, deploy, and maintain predictive models that will help us continuously improve our commitment to elevating fraud detection and prevention.
- Construct informative reports necessary for relevant stakeholders
- Apply proficiency in quantitative analysis, data mining, and presentation of the data to see beyond the numbers against our retail, travel, ticketing, and virtual data.
- Identify new metrics and implement scoring methodologies
- Stay current with leading edge systems, methods, and best practices for big data/data science analytics and data infrastructure.
|Job Category||Data Science|